[ATTW-L] Reduced Tuition, Out of State TC Master's Degree Program

Dayley, Christopher c_d470 at txstate.edu
Wed Mar 1 17:19:48 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,

I'm writing to let you know that we would love to have your students apply for our Master of Arts in Technical Communication Program<https://matc.english.txst.edu/>.

Our program is fully online and offers a tuition discount for out of state students making their costs very comparable to in-state students. This makes our program perfect for students who are looking to get a degree from an out of state institution but are place bound.

Plus, who wouldn't want to take a class with Miriam Williams or Aimee Roundtree? 😁

If you or your students have any questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Chris

Chris Dayley, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor and Director, Master of Arts in Technical Communication Program

Flowers Hall 133

Texas State University

601 University Drive

San Marcos, TX 78666