[ATTW-L] CWPA Conference Updates

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 17:25:06 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

I wanted to send some quick updates and reminders about CWPA summer
conference in Reno.

The conference proposal deadline is this Friday 3/17 by 11:59 EDT.
Decisions will be emailed out by Monday 4/10 at the latest.

We are still looking for more proposals from two-year colleges, SLACs,
HBCUs, and Tribal Colleges.

By the end of Friday 3/17, expect to find the below details on the conference
website <https://wpacouncil.org/aws/CWPA/pt/sp/conference_home_page>:

   - All registration details: I know many of you have asked about those
   details, and I apologize for the delay; the conference hotel has been a bit
   late with some numbers, thus the delay. We now have all the info needed and
   we'll update the website in the coming two days.
   - Workshop details: facilitators, structure, and registration
   - Institute details: topics, facilitators, and registration
   - Conference hotel rates
   - Sponsorship and Exhibition Hall details

Registration will open the first week of April.

Looking forward to receiving your proposals and to seeing you in Reno this
summer.

Best,
Lilian

*Lilian W. Mina*
*, Ph.D.*Vice President/President Elect, Council of Writing Program
Administrators
Associate Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Freshman English
Department of English
The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
To schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/lilianmina/meeting-with-lilian
<lilian.mina at gmail.com>