[ATTW-L] SIGDOC'23 submission deadline coming up + new SRC funding

sonias sonias at knights.ucf.edu
Tue Mar 21 19:39:07 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

Apologies for cross-postings.

As a reminder, the deadline for submission to SIGDOC 2023 is March 27, 2023. Please consider joining us!

The Association for Computing Machinery's Special Interest Group on the Design of Communication (ACM SIGDOC) conference will be held in Orlando, FL on October 26-28, 2023. We invite you to submit proposals for research papers, industry insights, experience reports, posters, panel sessions, or workshops that address the conference theme: “On Methods and Methodologies,” or other aspects of communication design.

For the full CFP, plus sample proposal and paper types, please visit the conference website at: https://sigdoc.acm.org/conference/2023/  If you have questions about the conference, please contact the program chairs at sigdocconference at gmail.com.

We also note that the deadline for SIGDOC Student Research Competition submissions is May 6. We are happy to announce that we will be able to waive registration fees for SRC participants and provide a minimum of $200 reimbursement toward participant travel costs. We’ll be updating the conference website with details shortly, but in the meantime you can contact the SRC Chairs with questions: Dr. Chen Chen (chen.chen at usu.edu) and Dr. Daniel Richards (dprichar at odu.edu).

Sincerely,
Sonia Stephens

SIGDOC’23 Conference Chair

Dr. Sonia Stephens
Associate Professor
Department of English & Texts and Technology Program
University of Central Florida