[ATTW-L] Announcing Technical Communication and Social Justice, 1.1!

Erin Trauth erin.trauth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 14:18:50 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce that the first issue of *Technical Communication
and Social Justice *(*TCSJ*) is now available! *TCSJ'*s Volume 1, Issue 1,
is a Special Issue on Social Justice and Translation and can be found in
full text here:
https://techcommsocialjustice.org/index.php/tcsj/issue/view/1

This issue includes a welcome message from *TCSJ* Co-Editors Dr. Jerry
Savage and Dr. Lucía Durá as well as an introduction to the special issue
by special issue co-editors Dr. Suban Nur Cooley and Dr. Laura Gonzales.

We hope you will enjoy this issue and that you might also help promote
it within
your networks. Thank you!

All the best,
Erin Trauth, Ph.D.