[ATTW-L] Seeking Nominations for Kairos Awards!

Manivannan, Vyshali vmanivannan at pace.edu
Wed Mar 22 14:35:29 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

Kairos is now accepting nominations for its annual awards! The awards include:

  *   The Best Webtext Award (which doesn't have to be published in Kairos)
  *   The John Lovas Award (for an outstanding online academic project)
  *   Graduate Students and Adjuncts Awards (in the areas of Teaching, Service, and Scholarship)
  *   The Gail E. Hawisher & Cynthia L. Selfe Caring for the Future Scholarship (to support first-time Computers & Writing attendees)

The deadline is April 15 for all nominations.

You can learn about the awards and submit nominations on the awards website at https://kairos.technorhetoric.net/awards/. You can view past winners at https://kairos.technorhetoric.net/awards/pastwinners.html to experience the variety of webtexts and weblogs which have qualified in the past.

If you have any questions, please contact kairosrtp.awards at gmail.com<mailto:kairosrtp.awards at gmail.com>, and please share this announcement widely!

Best,
Vyshali

##
Dr. Vyshali Manivannan (she/her/hers)
Clinical Assistant Professor | Dept. of Writing & Cultural Studies
Director | PLV Writing-Enhanced Course Program<https://www.pace.edu/dyson/current-faculty/writing-enhanced-courses-wec>
255 Choate | 861 Bedford Rd.

Note: Please note I am sending this email at a time that is convenient for me. Please read and respond at a time that is convenient for you.