[ATTW-L] Testing an Equity Dashboard for WPA—Call for Participants in Summer 2023

Angela Glotfelter amg0072 at uah.edu
Tue Mar 28 14:20:54 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues:

First, you don’t need to know anything about analytics to participate.

Second, I am excited to announce that I am recruiting participants for
Summer 2023 for an IRB-approved study titled “Usability of Equitable
Analytics for Writing Program Administration.” The purpose of this study is
to discern users’ perceptions of and experiences with an equity dashboard
for first-year composition.

Participating in the study will include a 60-minute usability test of the
prototype via Zoom, and participants will receive a $50 gift card as
compensation delivered via email after the test.

Eligible participants will:

   -

   hold or have previously held a writing program administration position
   -

   be 18 years of age or older

If you are interested in participating, please fill out this short form
<https://uah.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8c5F24oVMgZHts2>, and I will be
in touch shortly: https://uah.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8c5F24oVMgZHts2

Thanks for your interest in the study, and please let me know your
questions at angela.glotfelter at uah.edu.

Apologies for cross posts.
--

Angela Glotfelter <http://angela-glotfelter.webflow.io/>