[ATTW-L] Quick request for textbook information

Pam Estes Brewer brewer_pe at mercer.edu
Thu Mar 30 19:50:01 UTC 2023

Colleagues,

George Hayhoe and I published the 2nd edition of A Research Primer for Technical Communication in 2020.  We are interested in getting a little feedback on the book now that it has been out for two years.  If you can give us two minutes of your time, please respond off-list with the following:

1.      If you are using the book, respond with a "yes" and one sentence about your response to the text.

2.      If you used the 1st edition but did not adopt the 2nd edition, please give us one sentence about the reason for your change and the name(s) of the resource you are currently using.

3.      If you haven't used either edition but use other resources for teaching basic research, please share the name(s) of that resource.

4.      If you would like more information on our text, send us that request.

Many thanks!
Pam and George

Pam Estes Brewer| she, her, hers
Professor
Chair, Department of Technical Communication
  Mercer University School of Engineering
Fellow, Society for Technical Communication
Member, IEEE PCS Board of Governors

Brewer_pe at mercer.edu<mailto:Brewer_pe at mercer.edu>
478.301.4146