[ATTW-L] CWPA Conference Registration Extension + Workshop

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Wed May 31 13:43:53 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,

After receiving many emails about delays in securing institutional funds to
present at or attend the CWPA summer conference, we decided t*o extend the
early-bird registration rates through Sunday June 11th. *We hope this
extension will give everyone the time to register for the conference
without much stress.

*You can register HERE
<https://wpacouncil.org/aws/CWPA/pt/sp/conference_registration>*

I'd also like to take this opportunity to remind you of the WPA workshop.
You can read about the 2023 workshop HERE
<https://associationdatabase.com/aws/CWPA/ebulletin/view_mail/226640/2285030?tcs-token=c5d672670ffda7c9af250c94151f65ab7cc8f66578ef1b7f03a4fc33f7a58f82>.

Looking forward to seeing you in Reno.
Lilian

*Lilian W. Mina*
*, Ph.D.*Vice President/President Elect, Council of Writing Program
Administrators
Associate Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Freshman English
Department of English
The University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB)
To schedule a meeting: https://calendly.com/lilianmina/meeting-with-lilian
<lilian.mina at gmail.com>