[ATTW-L] Register for ATTW by TOMORROW (June 1)!

Dr. Kellie Sharp-Hoskins kcsharp at nmsu.edu
Wed May 31 17:55:59 UTC 2023

Dear ATTWers,

With just a week left until ATTW 2023 (!), don't forget to register<https://attw.org/attw-2023/attw-2023-june-7-9-virtual-conference-information/> for the conference by tomorrow, June 1! You can preview the brilliant lineup of sessions, workshops, and keynote speakers in the conference program<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zSUq8cKSki9u0xWoKtD38rVleh0AhJrg8XQcYNceu_4/edit#>. As a reminder, graduate students can attend for free but still need to get registered (so we can send you the link to the program).

And while you're online, consider purchasing some ATTW apparel<https://www.bonfire.com/attwcon-2023/> to celebrate 25 years of teaching tech writing! We're offering opt-in shirts this year to keep registration costs down and also to support a new initiative: All shirt proceeds will go to a new fund to support recent graduates' moving costs as they take on new faculty positions, and there will be a door prize for a ATTW attendee wearing ATTW swag at the opening session.

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Erin & Kellie

---

Associate Professor of English

Writing Program Administrator

Chair, Rhetoric and Professional Communication

New Mexico State University

Las Cruces, NM

pronouns: she, her, hers, doctor