[ATTW-L] #SURV: Last call - digital resources when teaching writing and communication

Lisa Dusenberry ldusenberry at georgiasouthern.edu
Fri Oct 6 15:36:35 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Thanks to those of you who have already taken our survey; the survey closes
in the next few days, and we'd appreciate as many responses as possible.

Joy Robinson (Google Inc.) and I (Lisa Dusenberry, Georgia Southern
University) are conducting a study about your use of digital resources as
part of your teaching practices. If you have taught at least one
college-level writing or communication course since August 1, 2022, please
complete our survey about your use of digital resources and their influence
on your teaching practices. We are hoping for responses from all types of
instructors and all levels of experience. The study is IRB approved
(H23338, Georgia Southern University).

Completion of the survey should take approximately 20-25 minutes. The
survey will be available from September 18, 2023 to October 9, 2023.

Survey: Use this link to access the anonymous qualtrics survey
<https://georgiasouthern.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6FG8HRb2EWxuiWi>.

Through your participation in this study, we hope to understand better the
way faculty who teach writing and communication use digital resources in
teaching.

We welcome any questions about this project via email. Please direct them
to Lisa Dusenberry: ldusenberry at georgiasouthern.edu.

Thank you for your participation!

--
Lisa Dusenberry, Ph.D. | she/her/hers
Director of Undergraduate Studies, English Department