[ATTW-L] JOB: TT Assistant Professor of Black Technical Communication at Santa Clara University -- application due date EXTENDED (now 10/15)

Matt Gomes matt.gomes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 16:26:21 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Previously I shared information about a *Tenure-track Assistant Professor
of Black Technical Communication <https://tinyurl.com/scu-BlackTPC>* position
at the English Department at Santa Clara University
<https://www.scu.edu/cas/english/>.

The committee has received approval to extend the due date for applications
for our position, and will review applications received by *October 15,
2023. *Again, we hope you might consider applying and/or share this
information and the ad with any of your professional network, graduate
students, caucuses, or anyone you know who might be interested.

Inquiries may be sent by email to English Department Manager Jessica Gopp
(jgopp at scu.edu)
<https://apptrkr.com/get_redirect.php?id=4533616&targetURL=mailto:(jgopp@scu.edu)>,
Attention Black Technical Communication Search Committee. Please also feel
free to reach out to me with other questions you may have.

Thank you!

--
Matt Gomes, PhD
Assistant Professor of English