[ATTW-L] #JOB: Assistant Professor of Writing & Rhetoric - Digital Writing

Megan Schoen meganschoen at oakland.edu
Wed Oct 11 12:00:00 UTC 2023

 Dear Colleagues:

The Department of Writing and Rhetoric at Oakland University seeks
applicants specializing in digital writing for a tenure-track position at
the rank of Assistant Professor beginning August 15, 2024. The ideal
candidate will possess a research and instructional agenda in digital media
composition, with an emphasis on anti-racist writing pedagogy and practices
in their research and/or teaching; help to lead diversity, inclusion, and
anti-oppression departmental efforts; provide professional development; and
serve on vital department committees. The successful candidate will have
the opportunity to teach various courses in our Professional and Digital
Writing major as well as our first-year writing program. Expected teaching
assignment is 3/2. Candidates must demonstrate experience with or a
commitment to diversity and inclusion.

The online application system is available at:
*https://jobs.oakland.edu/postings/29361*
<https://jobs.oakland.edu/postings/29361>*.* Review of applications will
begin in November and continue until the position is filled. For full
consideration, applications should be received by November 15, 2023.
Inquiries can be directed to Search Committee Co-Chairs Professor Lori
Ostergaard, *ostergaa at oakland.edu* <ostergaa at oakland.edu> or Professor Greg
Giberson, *giberso2 at oakland.edu* <giberso2 at oakland.edu>.

Megan Schoen
Associate Professor
Chair, Department of Writing and Rhetoric
Oakland University
Associate Editor, *College English*
586 Pioneer Drive
Rochester, MI 48309-4482