[ATTW-L] Tech Comm Examples Video Series - More Than Memos

Liddle, Daniel daniel.liddle at wku.edu
Thu Oct 26 13:26:46 UTC 2023

Good morning colleagues,

At the ATTW conference over the summer we held a workshop on how examples of technical writing circulate in formal and informal ways in the field. As a product of that workshop we asked participants to submit videos talking about some of their favorite examples of technical communication. We hope that these short, sharable videos allow for these examples to spread to many different audiences.

A VERY special thanks to Jenn Mallette, Nora Rivera, and Carrie Grant for contributing to the first generation of this series. We're hoping to use this model again in the future as a way to demonstrate an expansive answer to the always lingering question: what is tech comm?

Nora Rivera discussing Una Historia Invisible Para La Justica
https://youtu.be/qJ87BmXw7Es

Jenn Mallette discussing Black Forager - Enoki vs Deadly Galerina
https://youtu.be/w7LgNImjAyo

Carrie Grant discussing The 2014 Sony Hack Letter to Employees
https://youtu.be/KlXS0Z8BBwU

My prototype video discussing the Berkshire Hathaway Website
https://youtu.be/lSzLZoRZiHk

All the best,

Dan

[https://www.wku.edu/marketingandcommunications/images/wkucuptallrb.jpg]

Daniel Liddle, Ph.D. / Assistant Professor of English
http://www.danliddle.com/<mailto:http://www.danliddle.com/>

Western Kentucky University
https://www.wku.edu/english/
Office: Cherry Hall, 7k

[https://s3.amazonaws.com/rkjha/signature-maker/icons/facebook_circle_color-20.png]<https://www.facebook.com/wkuprofessionalwriting/> [https://s3.amazonaws.com/rkjha/signature-maker/icons/linkedin_circle_color-20.png] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/daniel-liddle-02074053/>  [https://s3.amazonaws.com/rkjha/signature-maker/icons/instagram_circle_color-20.png] <https://www.instagram.com/wkuwritingcenter/>