[ATTW-L] Reminder: Mercer's M.S. Accepting Applications

Guiseppe Getto guiseppe at contentgarden.org
Wed Oct 25 14:02:36 UTC 2023

All,

If you have any undergraduate students who are looking for an online
Master's in tech comm, we are currently accepting applications for the M.S.
in Technical Communication Management here at Mercer. Deadline is
*November 1st,
2023*.

Below is more information. Please direct anyone who's interested to me
directly. Thanks!

Mercer University’s online M.S. in Technical Communication Management is
currently accepting applications. What distinguishes our program is our
focus on management best practices and our deep connections with industry
partners. We’re interested in helping people from early career to
mid-to-late career to enhance their skill sets in a variety of sub-fields,
including:

   -

   Content Strategy
   -

   UX
   -

   Intercultural Communication
   -

   Instructional Design
   -

   Visual Design
   -

   Multimedia
   -

   Project Management
   -

   Technical Writing and Editing

We are currently accepting applications for spring semester 2024.  Apply
online by November 1, 2023
<https://engineering.mercer.edu/academic-programs/graduate-programs/graduate-admissions/>
or contact program director Dr. Guiseppe Getto @ getto_ga at mercer.edu

Program features:

   -

   Engage with a diverse student body, from a variety of organizations
   around the world.
   -

   Attend class from your current location—or any location.
   -

   Learn from world-renowned scholars and practitioners in the field of
   technical communication and management science.
   -

   Complete course projects that have immediate application in your current
   organization.
   -

   Customize your degree by selecting courses that meet your personal
   interests and career goals.
   -

   Complete your degree in as little as two years.

Join an award-winning program and enhance your opportunities in tech comm:

   -

   Ranked 9th by OnlineMasters.com for Best Online Masters in Communication
   Programs in the country.
   -

   Ranked 4th among SR Education Group’s 25 Best Online Colleges for a
   Masters in Communication
   -

   Ranked 35th by U.S. News & World Report’s for best values among national
   universities

--

*Dr. Guiseppe Getto*

Associate Professor of Technical Communication
<https://engineering.mercer.edu/academic-programs/departments/technical-communication/>,
Mercer University

Director, M.S. in Technical Communication Management
<https://engineering.mercer.edu/academic-programs/graduate-programs/technical-communication-management-ms/>

Poet and Author of *Familiar History <http://guiseppegetto.com/poetry/>*

C: (252) 367-4364

Web: http://guiseppegetto.com