[ATTW-L] Adobe and students question

Barbara L'Eplattenier bleplatt at ualr.edu
Fri Feb 2 16:49:28 UTC 2024

Hello all:

My department is gathering information about getting students access to
Adobe Acrobat in their classes.  We have a campus wide license that allows
faculty and staff to put adobe on university issued computers which
includes labs, but we do nothing for our online students--which is a
majority of our students.

How do y'all handle it?  Do you just tell students to suck it up and buy
the year long subscription?  Any suggestions and examples would be most
welcome, as I'd like to talk to TPTB about this.

Barb

--
Dr. Barbara L'Eplattenier  she / her / hers
Book an appointment <https://calendar.app.google/af1MRDo1UpFz8ffo6>

*Ask me about off-campus opportunities such as a Fulbright, Rhodes, Gates,
or/and TWC internship for students!*
Professor, Department of Rhetoric and Writing
2801 S. University Ave
Little Rock AR 72204-1099