[ATTW-L] [External] Adobe and students question

Tharon Howard tharon at clemson.edu
Fri Feb 2 20:04:40 UTC 2024

We’re fortunate here at Clemson because any individual with a valid student, faculty, or staff userid has full access to the entire Adobe Creative Suite. They can access and download the software from any location, so it’s available to online students.  See https://ccit.clemson.edu/services/software-hardware/software/web-downloads/.

Tharon