[ATTW-L] Advice on grant writing textbooks

Huiling Ding hding at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 19 21:15:35 UTC 2024

Hi Luke,

I find Richard Johnson-Sheehan's (2008) Writing Proposals helpful because
of its focus on rhetorical analysis.

All the best.

Huiling

On Mon, Feb 19, 2024 at 2:25 PM Rice, Rich <Rich.Rice at ttu.edu> wrote:

> Karsh/Fox is good. I find ATTW's Mikelonis/Betsinger/Kampf still great.
> There's a need for an update to that book, and I'm working on that,
> actually. Please stay tuned. Happy to share my syllabus, too; please email
> me off-list at rich.rice at ttu.edu.
>
> Rich
>

> ---
> *Dr. Rich Rice* | http://richrice.com
> Director, Center for Global Communication
> Professor, Technical Communication & Rhetoric
> +1 806.834.0573 | rich.rice at ttu.edu
> 604 Indiana Avenue Lubbock, TX 79409-5004
>

> ------------------------------

Huiling Ding

Professor, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Director of Labor Analytics and Workforce Development, Data Science Academy
<https://datascienceacademy.ncsu.edu/>
University Faculty Scholar
Department of English
NC State University
Chair, SIGDOC, *Association for Computing Machinery (ACM)*
<https://sigdoc.acm.org/>
Website <https://huilingding.wordpress.ncsu.edu/> | LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/huilingding/>
Office: 919-515-4120