[ATTW-L] #JOB: CWRU Writing Program Lecturer(s) - deadline extended to 3/22

Kimberly Emmons kke1 at case.edu
Mon Mar 4 14:20:26 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues (with apologies for cross-posting),

The Writing Program <https://case.edu/artsci/writing/> (in the Department
of English) at Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) is searching for
multiple lecturer positions in our new General Education
writing/communication program (appointments will begin in Fall 2024). These
positions are full-time (not eligible for tenure), include benefits, and
are eligible for annual renewals. You will find the advertisements and
application links here:

   - *Writing Program Lecturer:*
   https://case.edu/academic-careers/writing-program-lecturers-department-english
   - *Writing Program Lecturer, with expertise in working with multilingual
   writers: *
   https://case.edu/academic-careers/full-time-lecturer-writing-program-esl-department-english

*The deadline for first consideration has been extended to March 22, 2024.*

In addition to experienced teachers of college writing, we are especially
interested in candidates who have experience and expertise in working with
writers from diverse educational, cultural, and socioeconomic backgrounds.
We also encourage applications from scholars with interests in scientific,
technical, and community-engaged writing.

We are committed to recruiting a diverse and multidisciplinary faculty, so
we thank you in advance for forwarding this announcement to anyone who may
be interested.

Best wishes,
Kim

--