[ATTW-L] FW: Council for Programs in Technical and Scientific Communication (CPTSC)

Ponce, Timothy timothy.ponce at uta.edu
Tue Mar 5 16:18:52 UTC 2024

FYI ATTW Family!  Someone is using Tharon Howard’s name in a scam. Watch out for this scam email (see below) from someone posing as him and CPTSC.

Tim P.

Dr. Timothy M. Ponce
Timothy M. Ponce, PhD
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Book Review Editor – Programmatic Perspectives
Coordinator of Technical and Professional Writing
Coordinator of Internships
Department of English
University of Texas Arlington.