[ATTW-L] Position of Director of ISUComm Foundation Courses

Kostelnick, Charles J [ENGL] chkostel at iastate.edu
Fri Oct 26 17:36:28 UTC 2018

We've begun a search for a Director of our ISUComm Foundation Courses.  If you're interested in applying, let me know if you have questions about this position or about our program at Iowa State University.

Charlie Kostelnick

Iowa State University
Associate or Full Professor and Director of ISUComm Foundation Courses

The Department of English in the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences at Iowa State University invites applications for a tenured Associate or Full Professor to direct the innovative undergraduate communication curriculum, ISUComm Foundation Courses, which integrate writing and critical thinking with oral, visual, and digital literacies. This position includes teaching, research, and service in a multidisciplinary English Department dedicated to the university’s land-grant mission of providing access to a practical and liberal arts education for all students.  The proposed start date is July 1, 2019.

Iowa State University is located in Ames, Iowa.  For more information and to apply for this position, please visit www.iastatejobs.com posting #800197 or http://www.iastatejobs.com/postings/36497.  Priority consideration will be given to applications received by January 16, 2019.

Iowa State University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status and will not be discriminated against.