[ATTW-L] CWPA Call for Involvement in Committees

Lilian Mina lilian.mina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 15:36:29 UTC 2021

Hello all,

The Council of Writing Program Administrators (CWPA) is inviting those
interested in Writing Program Administration work to get involved in
organization committee work for the year 2021 – 2022. This year, we are
seeking members for only 10 committees, those that are fundamental to the
members and organization’s mission. In support of our commitment to
inclusion of all voices, we would like to encourage those who haven’t been
traditionally involved in the organization’s work and would like to bring
diverse voices and perspectives to the table to join us.

Please complete this expression of interest form
<https://aum.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_5hSYWfE9ojXTZoW> by November 1,
2021. Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your consideration.

Lilian
*Lilian W. Mina*
*, Ph.D.*Vice President/President Elect, Council of Writing Program
Administrators
Honors Associate Professor of English, Rhetoric and Composition
Director of Composition
Department of English and Philosophy
Auburn University at Montgomery
Montgomery, AL