[ATTW-L] Job: TT positions in UX at Pratt School of Information

Emma J. Rose ejrose at uw.edu
Wed Aug 3 21:06:32 UTC 2022

Hi all,

I’m forwarding this job posting as a favor for a colleague. The position(s) are at the Assistant or Associate rank at Pratt Institute in NYC with a 3/3 load. I know many of our PhD students in TPC are focusing on UX and may find this opportunity intriguing.

All the best,

Emma J. Rose, PhD
Associate Professor, Technical Communication, UW Tacoma
Adjunct Associate Professor, Human-Centered Design & Engineering, UW Seattle
Google Scholar
Linked In