[ATTW-L] Research Study: Understanding Privacy and Surveillance in Technical and Scientific Communication: A Study of Programs in Texas

DRP Collective drpcollective at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:34:57 UTC 2024

Hello,

My name is Charles Woods. I am an Assistant Professor of English performing
a research study called, “Understanding Privacy and Surveillance in
Technical and Scientific Communication: A Study of Programs in Texas.” This
research study is funded by the Council of Programs in Technical and
Scientific Communication.

I am reaching out to recruit participants for my research study [IRB
Approval #2569]. If you teach in Texas and are interested in participating
in an interview for this study, please reach out to Charles Woods via email
at *Charles.woods at tamuc.edu <Charles.woods at tamuc.edu>*. Interviews will
take approximately 30-minutes-to-1-hour via Zoom. A Consent Form and
interview questions are provided.

Participants who complete the interview will receive a $50 gift card.
Additionally, participants who complete the interview will be invited to
develop and submit pedagogical materials to the Digital Rhetorical Privacy
Collective (DRPC) for additional funding (drpcollective.com).

Thank you,

Charles