[ATTW-L] WPA-GO Leadership Council 2024 - Call for Applications

Zhang, Jiaxin Jiaxin.Zhang at ttu.edu
Wed Jun 5 14:04:00 UTC 2024

Greetings!

The Writing Program Administrators - Graduate Organization (WPA-GO) invites applications for 8 new Leadership Council (LC) member positions. Six of those positions will serve as chair or co-chair of a WPA-GO committee on the LC at large and assist with the administration and guidance of the organization as a whole. The remaining two are Vice Chair (which rotates to Chair after one year and then potentially Past Chair) and Master Representative.

For additional details and application requirements, please see our full call here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1J_HTZyi0_ilsk6fYeQrfH-tfyhrw3QNs/edit> and when you’re ready to apply, do so through our LC Application Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFwV1CVAFr8ahL2KQcYseFebu6o5p3LfQrlntp5bmjY/edit>. Applications are due by 11:59 PM Central on July 5, 2023, with elections following shortly thereafter.

Please participate or share this call with those in your networks!

Thank you, and we look forward to working with you!

P.S. Want to be more involved with WPA-GO but aren’t quite ready to serve on the LC? Sign up to join one of our committees through the WPA-GO Committee Interest Form<https://forms.gle/xiR1Aa35Yky1zoXBA>!

Jiaxin, on behalf of the WPA-GO Leadership Council

—
Jiaxin Zhang
Ph.D. Candidate, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Instructor, ENGL 2311 Introduction to Technical Communication
Humanities (English & Philosophy) Building #409
Department of English, Texas Tech University
jiaxin.zhang at ttu.edu