[ATTW-L] Margaret Baker Graham Research Grant for Doctoral Students

Matt Baker mattbaker at byu.edu
Thu Jun 20 14:00:00 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

The Graduate Studies Committee is accepting applications for the Margaret Baker Graham Research Grant. The $500 grant will be awarded at this year’s ABC International Conference<https://www.businesscommunication.org/p/cm/ld/fid=1707>, October 16–19 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

If you are a doctoral student entering the research phase of your program, we encourage you to apply for this award. Preference will be given to those individuals who demonstrate a need for financial support during the late stages of their doctoral programs.

Please review the eligibility criteria and application procedures<https://www.businesscommunication.org/page/graham> described on the ABC website. Complete applications must be submitted through the form available on the ABC website<https://www.businesscommunication.org/p/su/rd/survey=8af374ff-90d5-11ea-acaa-bc764e10aa76> by 5:00 a.m. EDT on June 28.

Please direct any questions to me (mattbaker at byu.edu<mailto:mattbaker at byu.edu>), the Graduate Studies Committee Chair. We look forward to continuing Dr. Graham’s legacy of support for graduate students.

Best,

Matt
—
Matthew J. Baker, PhD, MBA