[ATTW-L] [Position Announcement] Tenure Track Position in Rhetoric and Composition

Karen Tellez-Trujillo ktrujillo at cpp.edu
Fri Jun 14 17:47:55 UTC 2024

Dear Colleagues,

The English and Modern Languages Department at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona invites applications for a tenure track appointment beginning in Fall 2025. We are seeking an Assistant Professor in Rhetoric and Composition.

The enclosed announcements describe the position, the qualities we are searching for in candidates, and information on how to apply. This is a very important position to our department and the individual who is selected will have the opportunity to join a growing program within the University’s College of Letters, Arts, and Social Sciences.

We would appreciate your assistance in finding qualified applicants. Please post and distribute the enclosed announcements to anyone you think may qualify and be interested in the position. The announcement can also be viewed at: https://careers.pageuppeople.com/873/po/en-us/job/540142/rhetoric-and-composition-assistant-professor.

Sincerely,

Karen Tellez-Trujillo

Karen Tellez-Trujillo, Ph.D. (she/her/ella)

Assistant Professor of English

Writing in the Disciplines Coordinator // Writing Studies Minor Coordinator

Cal Poly Pomona
English and Modern Languages

3801 West Temple Ave. 24-220 | Pomona, CA 91768
T 909-869-3822
ktrujillo at cpp.edu<mailto:ktrujillo at cpp.edu> | cpp.edu<https://www.cpp.edu/>

[Cal Poly Pomona]

Meeting and Tutoring Zoom Address: https://cpp.zoom.us/j/5631075898

Schedule an Advising or English/Grammar Tutoring Session: https://cpp.campus.eab.com/pal/5aYxCQXb9K
Cal Poly Pomona is on the traditional, ancestral, and unceded territory of the Tongva/Gabrieleno peoples and the shared space of the Kizh, Serrano, Cahuilla, and Luiseño. I am an uninvited settler on this land.
Please know that I honor and respect boundaries around personal time, well-being, and care taking. If you receive correspondence from me when you're engaging in any of the above, please wait to respond until you're next working. Prioritize joy and rest when and where you can. Also, please understand that I will do the same as my well-being, like yours, depends on it.