[ATTW-L] #CONF: WIHPcon registration now live!

Michael Madson madso133 at umn.edu
Thu May 2 17:29:38 UTC 2024

x-posted

Good morning, colleagues:

We have ~almost~ finalized the program for the third annual Conference on
Teaching Writing in the Health Professions! Coming from seven different
countries, the speakers cover an impressive array of topics, which include
curriculum design, the health humanities, international collaborations,
professional identity formation, faculty support, telehealth, and
artificial intelligence, to name only a few. Their instructional contexts
range from first-year writing to doctoral studies and beyond.

You can see the program here: https://wihpconference.wordpress.com/

You can register there, as well as here: https://tinyurl.com/y2s4ybaz

As always, WIHPcon will be fully online and free of charge. I invite you to
join us on June 7. We go live at 6:45 a.m. Arizona time.

Sincerely,

Michael

michael.madson at asu.edu