[ATTW-L] Become a SIGDOC Sponsor!

Morgan Banville mbanville at maritime.edu
Tue May 7 19:09:29 UTC 2024

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for sponsors for the Special Interest Group on Design of Communication 2024 Conference (SIGDOC ’24). Please share this opportunity amongst your networks:

The ACM Special Interest Group on Design of Communication 2024 Conference (SIGDOC ’24) is an excellent opportunity to promote your organization to an international audience of researchers and practitioners. The conference includes researchers, leaders, and practitioners across both academia and industry. We have three levels to choose from, which you can review below.

To become a sponsor of SIGDOC ’24, send the following information to Sponsorship Chair Dan Richards at dprichar at odu.edu:

Institution,
Contact Name,
Contact Email,
Institutional/Company Address, and
Fund Amount.

SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
$250 BASIC
This level features the following promotional materials:

Program or institutional logo the conference website
Full-page promotional advertisement in the conference program

$500 SPONSORSHIP LEVEL: BASIC + SRC
This level features the following promotional materials:

Program or institutional logo the conference website
Full-page promotional advertisement in the conference program
Acknowledgment as a sponsor of the Student Research Competition (SRC). The SRC is a competition open to undergraduate and graduate students to present their research. Historically sponsored by Microsoft, SIGDOC now covers reimbursement for travel for students of up to $500. Sponsoring the SRC means that we can maintain this level of reimbursement.

$750 SPONSORSHIP LEVEL: PREMIUM
This level features the following promotional materials:

Program or institutional logo the conference website
Full-page promotional advertisement in the conference program
Acknowledgment as a sponsor of the Student Research Competition (SRC). The SRC is a competition open to undergraduate and graduate students to present their research. Historically sponsored by Microsoft, SIGDOC now covers reimbursement for travel for students of up to $500. Sponsoring the SRC means that we can maintain this level of reimbursement.
Institutional logo on conference attendee name tags

IN-KIND SPONSORSHIP LEVEL
This level features the following promotional materials:

Program or institutional logo the conference website
Half-page promotional advertisement in the conference program

The sponsorship levels described above are flexible. If you have an alternative idea for how you want to work with us, let us know. For more information or to become a sponsor, contact SIGDOC Sponsorship Chair Dan Richards at dprichar at odu.edu.