[ATTW-L] Celebrate Graduate Student Research!

Zhang, Jiaxin Jiaxin.Zhang at ttu.edu
Mon May 13 14:47:41 UTC 2024

Greetings!

The Leadership Council of the Writing Program Administrators - Graduate Organization (WPA-GO) is excited to announce the third annual Graduate Research Series. This virtual presentation series highlights graduate student research in anti-racist writing program administration. This year we will feature early career scholars with research in writing centers, summer bridge, graduate programs, and teacher preparation.

We hope you’ll join us for a watch party and roundtable discussion on Friday, May 24th at 1 pm CT!

Register here: Graduate Research Series Registration<https://tinyurl.com/WPA-GO-GRS>

Follow WPA-GO on Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/wpa_go/>, Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/wpa.go>, and YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-_FlTvfujKi6xKsNcGfJA/featured> for updates about the series as it approaches!

Thank you for supporting graduate student research!

Jiaxin, on behalf of the WPA-GO Leadership Council

—
Jiaxin Zhang
Ph.D. Candidate, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Instructor, ENGL 2311 Introduction to Technical Communication
Humanities (English & Philosophy) Building #409
Department of English, Texas Tech University
jiaxin.zhang at ttu.edu