[ATTW-L] #EVENT WPA-GO Graduate Research Series

Zhang, Jiaxin Jiaxin.Zhang at ttu.edu
Mon May 20 19:51:49 UTC 2024

Greetings!

The WPA-GO Leadership Council is looking forward to this year’s Graduate Research Series!

We have an exciting program and we hope you’ll join us on Friday, May 24th at 1 pm CT for a watch party and round table!

Register for the event here: Graduate Research Series Registration<https://tinyurl.com/WPA-GO-GRS>

See the full program: GRS Program<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fuQ5ijcXWE5w_vQZmM5GapOdkXSYWTUD9tsLvNS4D9A/edit?usp=sharing>

If you can’t make it on Friday, tune in to the WPA-GO YouTube page<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE-_FlTvfujKi6xKsNcGfJAd>, where you can check out the presentations going live throughout the week!

See you soon!
Jiaxin, on behalf of the WPA-GO Leadership Council

—
Jiaxin Zhang
Ph.D. Candidate, Technical Communication and Rhetoric
Instructor, ENGL 2311 Introduction to Technical Communication
Humanities (English & Philosophy) Building #409
Department of English, Texas Tech University
jiaxin.zhang at ttu.edu