[ATTW-L] CPTSC Proposals Due TOMORROW May 8th!

Carnegie, Teena tcarnegie at ewu.edu
Mon May 7 16:38:43 UTC 2018

Due date for CPTSC conference proposals has been extended to May 8th.

CPTSC 2018 Annual Conference will be held October 4-6, 2018  at the Graduate Hotel in Minneapolis, MN.

Theme: Trending How?
The CPTSC 2018 conference will focus on defining and exploring what is "trending" in technical, scientific, and professional communication. We ask you to consider how we, as programs, should or should not respond to the developments and changes influencing the field. Areas of focus include:

Trends in curriculum development and pedagogy
Trends in social, cultural, and political contexts
Trends in research
Trends in industry and employment
(See attached CFP for full details)

All proposals should be submitted as .docx files attached to an email message sent to conference at cptsc.org<mailto:conference at cptsc.org>. The subject line of the related email should read "CPTSC 2018 Conference Proposal." All proposals will be double-blind, peer reviewed.

Please note that proposals accepted for the conference will be published in the proceedings. To facilitate publication, we are asking that submitted proposals use the attached template or the styles specified in the attached CFP.

Proposals are due by 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time, May 8, 2018.

About the CPTSC Conference
The CPTSC conference emphasizes discussion of programmatic issues. The audience includes people from new, as well as established, programs and anyone with programmatic interests in technical, professional, and scientific communication programs. We welcome participants-administrators, faculty, and graduate students-from secondary, community college, or university levels, as well as representatives of industry.

Also note: participants at the CPTSC conference are limited to one presentation (except those in the editors round table), so please, no multiple submissions.