[ATTW-L] Teaching the resume

Rebecca Walton rebecca.walton at usu.edu
Wed Nov 7 14:54:32 UTC 2018

Hi Mark,

You might check out Chalice Randazzo's work. She has done important and
interesting research on reflexivity in the process of resume design, gaps
and silences in resumes and cover letters, and other considerations--
almost all of which is positioned in the context of teaching students this
genre.

rww

Rebecca Walton
Editor, Technical Communication Quarterly
Associate Professor, Technical Communication & Rhetoric
Department of English, Utah State University
Pronouns: she/her/hers