[ATTW-L] Teaching the resume

Ray Boxman boxman at eng.tau.ac.il
Wed Nov 7 15:18:15 UTC 2018

Hi Mark,

We teach CV and resume preparation in our Communicating Science short course (directed at STEM grad students) – see http://communicating-science.com. Our approach is conventional, however, based on common practice and not supported by any current research effort. Most of Chapter 9 of our text book (https://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/10145) is directed at CV’s, resumes, and other job-hunting documents.

Regards,

Ray

>From the home of:

Prof. Emeritus Raymond (Reuven) Boxman

School of Electrical Engineering

Tel Aviv University

Tel:  +972-3-640 7364

Cell: +972 544 634 217

Room 507, Computer and Software Engineering Building

 <http://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~boxman/index.html> http://www.eng.tau.ac.il/~boxman/index.html

CEO Clear Wave Ltd. –  <http://clrwave.com/> http://clrwave.com

Scientific Writing Courses –  <http://communicating-science.com/> http://communicating-science.com