[ATTW-L] Reminder: Invitation to take professional/technical communication survey

Liz Hutter lhutter1 at udayton.edu
Mon Apr 22 17:48:53 UTC 2019

 Our apologies for cross-posting.

Many thanks for those who have responded to our survey about professional
and technical communication pedagogy.  This is a final reminder to take our
survey (see below), if you haven't done so yet!
- - - - - - - - - -- - - -

Dear Colleagues:
We invite respondents for a survey about technical and professional
communication pedagogy.  We want to understand what students in technical
and professional communication classes are required to do (skills) and to
know (knowledge) to complete traditional and experimental assignments (we
define this further in the survey).

We are looking for a broad range of respondents (e.g., graduate/teaching
assistants, lecturers, adjuncts, and tenure line) from different types of
institutions (e.g., 4-year and 2-year colleges; liberal arts and STEM
focus). Please share the survey link with all technical and professional
communication instructors in your various networks.

The survey should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. This study
received IRB approval from the University of Dayton March 26, 2019.

Please follow this link to participate in the survey or you may copy and
paste the URL into your internet browser: https://bit.ly/2Hv8IDL

Should you have any questions, please don?t hesitate to contact us:
Dr. Halcyon Lawrence, Towson University, hlawrence at towson.edu
Dr. Liz Hutter, University of Dayton, lhutter1 at udayton.edu

Thank you!

Halcyon Lawrence and Liz Hutter