[ATTW-L] condensing a 15-16 week business and tech writing course to 5-6

Drake Gossi drake.gossi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 21:37:11 UTC 2019

Hi there!

I've been asked to design a 5-6 week business and tech writing course for a
non-academic audience.

If anyone is willing to share his/her regular, 15-16 week business and tech
writing course syllabus, I will gladly take that, too, since it might prove
helpful as I begin to embark on this massive condensing job.

But, more importantly, if anyone has already performed such a feat of
condensing, and, if you would be willing to share materials, that would
also be much appreciated.

I will also happily take words of wisdom.

Best,
Drake