[ATTW-L] CFP Reminder: One Week Left on Machine Ethics Reference Book

Steve onlineprof at protonmail.com
Tue Nov 26 21:20:52 UTC 2019

Hello All,

There is one week left before the extended December 2, 2019 deadline for chapter proposals to the Handbook of Research on Machine Ethics and Morality. I remain especially interested in topics from the humanities, rhetorics, law, technical sciences, and related approaches to the current state of affairs and future of machine ethics at this time, and want more submissions that look beyond the ethics of autonomous vehicles to more fully dedicate this volume as an excellent reference on the topic, including areas of policy, regulation, access and privilege, cultural effects, etc.

Please submit a 1000-2000 word chapter to [http://tinyurl.com/meambook](http://tinyurl.com/meambooj) before December 2. Query me with any questions as onlineprof at pm.me. Thanks you to those persons on the listserv who have already submitted and/or joined the Editorial Advisory Board. Qualified peer reviewers welcome.

Best,

Steven John Thompson, PhD
Editor, Handbook of Research on Machine Ethics and Morality