[ATTW-L] free, open TC textbook -- Open Technical Communication

Jonathan Arnett jonathan.arnett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 03:12:11 UTC 2019

Dear colleagues:

I'm pleased to announce that the latest edition of our Open Educational
Resource for technical communication, /Open Technical Communication/, is
available online at open-tc.com

/Open TC/ has a new look, a new page structure, and improved navigation;
a new name (formerly /Sexy Technical Communication/); and freshly edited
text. Plus, we intend to keep adding new material; our next project is a
section on accessibility.

Beginning in Fall 2020, /Open Technical Communication/ will be the
required text at Kennesaw State University for all sections of our
intro-level Tech Comm course, TCOM 2010.

We invite you to take a look and consider adopting /Open Technical
Communication/ <open-tc.com> for your own courses.

Jonathan Arnett
Technical Communication Program Coordinator
Department of Technical Communication & Interactive Design
Kennesaw State University