[ATTW-L] Rubric for reflective memo

Brian Larson brian at tendallarson.com
Sun Sep 15 19:19:57 UTC 2019

Howdy, folks!
I have students submitting a full draft of a writing assignment--part of a
memo in a legal genre, followed by a revision process and a final
submission. I want to base their grades at this stage on a reflective memo
that describes the writing/revision process. I'd like it to be low stakes
in that I want it to be easy to get full points on the reflective memo. So,
I'm wondering if any of y'all have a detailed rubric or list of questions
for such a reflective memo that I can steal from.

I have already ID'd a few questions based on the nature of the assignment.
I'm interested in questions that elicit quality reflection on the
rhetorical/revision process.

I'll post the result out to the list as a thank-you.

--
Thanks!
-Brian

*Texas A&M University School of Law*