[ATTW-L] Rhetoric of Health and Medicine and Media Outlets--Add your info!

Rhetoric Healthmedicine rhmassistanteditor at gmail.com
Wed May 6 19:59:12 UTC 2020

Colleagues,

outreach, we are compiling a working list of rhetoricians of health and
medicine (broadly defined)--with their primary relevant areas of expertise
and contact information--to share with media and other publication outlets.

If you would like to be listed, please complete the form below by 5-25-20.
We will then repurpose it into a publicly available directory.

http://medicalrhetoric.com/public-experts/directory/

Many thanks for considering,

RHM Assistant Editors