[ATTW-L] [External] Re: social justice in technical editing texts?

Joseph Robertshaw jwr0015 at uah.edu
Tue Feb 1 17:37:22 UTC 2022

Hello all,
This is not a path to a copy of the outstanding Rude & Eaton Book. It is a
collection of just a few links to Items I have located on the interwebs
that can serve as supplemental and/or motivational materials for editing
students. My hope is that some folks find it useful. My dream is that
someone who has more time than I do is inspired to start a public
collection of similar information.

Sorry I don't have time to annotate or describe these links:

   1.

   http://www.writing.engr.psu.edu/
   2.

   https://youtu.be/8Gv0H-vPoDc