[ATTW-L] [External] Re: [External] Re: social justice in technical editing texts?

Robert Terry rterry at georgiasouthern.edu
Tue Feb 1 17:54:23 UTC 2022

Without addressing questions of technical editing and social justice, I did
want to share that Oxford UP has published a technical editing textbook by
Donald Cunningham, Edward Malone, and Joyce Rothschild. It's called *Technical
Editing: An Introduction to Editing in the Workplace* and was published in
2019. It can be previewed freely by educators on Vitalsource. Amazon lists
it at just under $73, which makes it lower priced than the Rude/Eaton text
as well.

https://global.oup.com/ushe/disciplines/english/business-and-technical-writing-courses/technical-editing/

Robert Terry, PhD
Associate Professor, Professional and Technical Writing
Department of Writing and Linguistics
Georgia Southern University - Armstrong Campus
Pronouns: he/him/his