[ATTW-L] MA Program in Writing, Rhetoric, and Social Change Accepting Applications

Timothy Amidon amidont at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 17:30:51 UTC 2023

Dear colleagues,

Please encourage students to consider applying for our MA program at
Colorado State University in Writing, Rhetoric, and Social Change. Fort
Collins is a wonderful place to live and our recent graduates have had
great success pursuing careers in writing studies, industry, and/or moving
on to pursue advanced graduate study beyond the MA. Additionally, there are
exciting opportunities for students interested in pursuing
interdisciplinary work in health, climate, natural resources, and beyond.
More information about our program can be found at
https://english.colostate.edu/graduate/ma-in-writing-rhetoric-and-social-change/.
If prospective students are interested in learning more about our program,
I'm happy to speak with them and/or introduce them to current graduate
students within our program.

Kindly,
Tim

Timothy R. Amidon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor | Department of English | Colorado State University
Associate Professor | Environmental and Occupational Health | Colorado
School of Public Health
CSU Presidential Leadership Fellow 20222-2023 | Office of the Vice
President for Research
Fellow | Faculty Institute for Inclusive Excellence 2023 | Office for
Inclusive Excellence
Co-Editor | Praxis and Topoi Sections | *Kairos: A Journal of Rhetoric,
Technology, & Pedagogy*
Pronouns | he, him, his

*Colorado State University acknowledges, with respect, that the land we are
on today is the traditional and ancestral homelands of the Arapaho,
Cheyenne, and Ute Nations and peoples.*