[ATTW-L] Last Call for Purdue Grad Applications

Johnson, Richard D rjohnso at purdue.edu
Mon Jan 8 14:44:47 UTC 2024

Hey Everyone,

We're doing a final call for graduate applications to our Ph.D. program. We have quite a few partially completed applications, and the deadline is January 15th. If you or your students might be interested, would you please forward this message to them? Thank you, and my apologies for the cross-postings.
We are accepting applications for the 2024-25 graduate cohort in Rhetoric and Composition at Purdue University. The application deadline is January 15, 2024.

Since 1980, Purdue's doctoral program in Rhetoric and Composition has been a leading program in our field and beyond, with a strong placement rate. Our doctoral students take courses in areas such as Professional and Technical Writing, WPA/WAC/Writing Center Studies, Rhetorical Theory, Public Rhetorics, UX, Rhetorics of Health and Medicine, and Game Studies. Our program provides opportunities for teaching, research, and administrative work in Introductory Composition, Professional Writing, and with the internationally recognized Purdue OWL (Online Writing Lab). We are committed to supporting our grad students with extensive mentoring and job market preparation

We invite you to look at our webpage<https://www.cla.purdue.edu/academic/english/gradstudies/rhetcomp/index.html> for more information about our program. If you have questions, please contact Bradley Dilger (dilger at purdue.edu<mailto:dilger at purdue.edu>), Richard Johnson-Sheehan (rjohnso at purdue.edu<mailto:rjohnso at purdue.edu>), Jenny Bay (jbay at purdue.edu<mailto:jbay at purdue.edu>), Harry Denny (hdenny at purdue.edu<mailto:hdenny at purdue.edu>), or Thomas Rickert (trickert at purdue.edu<mailto:trickert at purdue.edu>).

We will also host meetups on Zoom for people who may be interested in joining our program. If you are interested in attending one of these meetings, please contact Richard Johnson-Sheehan. Thanks everyone.

Professor Richard Johnson-Sheehan

Department of English

Purdue University

500 Oval Dr.