The ATTW provides an email discussion list (firstname.lastname@example.org) which is open to members and non-members interested in discussion and announcements about teaching technical communication.
To subscribe to the list, view archives, or change your list settings, visit the ATTW-L mailing list server.
List traffic is not moderated, but the mailing list software will occasionally intercept messages with attachments and/or messages which appear to include other content. There may be a delay as these messages must be approved by the ATTW web editors.
To prevent email harvesting, subscription requests must be confirmed by subscribers, and then approved by web editors.
If you have any questions about the ATTW-L, please contact us.
ATTW email discussion list policy
- Subscription to the ATTW-L mailing list is open to members of ATTW and non-members as well.
- To post, list membership is required.
- Please be respectful in all your interactions with other email discussion list members.
- Please only post materials, requests, etc. of interest to ATTW members.
- Use web links rather than attachments whenever possible.
- Do not use the list for spam or email harvesting.