[ATTW-L] open source resources for intro to tech comm

Crane, Kate kcrane4 at ewu.edu
Tue Jan 21 18:36:56 UTC 2020

Hi Alison,

I'm using open-tc<https://softchalkcloud.com/lesson/serve/PySpCEBQodADFZ/html> for the first time this term as my main TCOM text. I am also supplementing with articles from the Writing Commons<https://writingcommons.org/>--there are several great topics that work well for TCOM such as genre, collaboration, rhetoric, etc.

Best,

Kate

Dr. Kate Crane

Assistant Professor

M.A. English in Rhetoric and Technical Communication Director

Department of English

Eastern Washington University

Patterson Hall 211N

(509) 359-6542